Sunday, May 13, 2012

Oh La Ga Ga



I really just wanted to see if I would be able to still do things with all of those pearls on my nails.  As expected. . . nailed it!!!  I took the first photo without the flash so you could really see the detail of the pearls.  The second photo with the flash really shows the true color of the design.  The baby pink and bright white pearls.  Hope you guys like it as much as I do :) 


First: paint entire nail pink (2 coats and allow to dry completely!)
Second: add scrap-booking pearls in desired design
Third: for hearts - drop two dots of white next to each other and use toothpick to drag dots down into a point (allow to dry)
Fourth: COVER COVER COVER with clear coat! it's important to really get around the base of all the pearls so they don't move.  and don't worry, the excess will come off in a day or two if you hit your skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment