Saturday, June 16, 2012

Laser Cut


I've been working outside at the Garden Center for a little over a month now and my nails look like it.  I just had three days off due to schedule luck and an unfortunate Bee sting. . . don't worry i'm fine now.  So, I took the time to pamper myself and get my nails back in somewhat of a presentable state.  I saw this design on Pinterest using Hot Pink and a similar Yellow.  Unfortunately, my Hot Pink was just used to enhance the soles of my new shoes for an upcoming wedding :)  !!!  For some reason the lines look thicker in the photo than they really are.  Regardless, you'll need two colors of polish, scotch tape (my new best friend) and scissors.


First: paint 3 nails one color (green) and 2 the other color (yellow)
Second: cut skinny stripes of scotch tape and lay on nails in random directions
Third: paint over nails and tape stripes with the opposite color of the base already on your nails
Fourth: allow nails to dry completely before removing tape. Trust Me!
Fifth: cover with clear top coat 


No comments:

Post a Comment